2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more when he misses open goals like. That said, now he's actually hanging around the goal more he's using his attributes to get into goal scoring positions that others wouldn't get into; he's so good in that respect that the miss rate is now more forgivable.

Speaking as a critic.
Not sure your user name is entirely appropriate mate. In any event, I see you are the master of the backhanded compliment; 'hanging around the goal more' doesn't actually sound like an endorsement and is hardly fair for a striker who has a high work rate and chases the ball down, cue the goal on Sunday.

He does miss chances, it's part of the game but his sudden improvement this season reminds me of how Heath and Sharpe suddenly moved onto another level during my favourite Everton years. I can remember Heath getting all sorts of abuse in his early days, same with Sharpe and when I look back I realise how stupid and narrow minded those people were and how I wish I'd have stood up to them when they started mouthing off, but I was only a callow youth.

What about if he’s, you know, improved?

If its a consistent improvement then I'll put my hands up and say I was wrong. It'll take more than a purple patch (Not even athird of one season) for me to be convinced he is good enough for a club looking to challenge the top 6.

Fair play to him though, the last 10 games he has vastly improved and if he keeps it up I'll be delighted.

u have been wrong for years and are a damage to the progression of ur football club buddy. wrong since 1988.
At least I’m not a Saddo dredging through old posts I’ve got much more important things to do with my life, people can be wrong. But if you have that much time on your hands, search some more I have mentioned he was useless up front on his own, which he was. He’s only become much better since he had a partner up front. So our lack of progression is down to me, I'm honoured you think I’m that important to Everton, what a fool some people are lol .

At least I’m not a Saddo dredging through old posts I’ve got much more important things to do with my life, people can be wrong. But if you have that much time on your hands, search some more I have mentioned he was useless up front on his own, which he was. He’s only become much better since he had a partner up front. So our lack of progression is down to me, I'm honoured you think I’m that important to Everton, what a fool some people are lol .
sorry buddy can u put ur fallen pride aside and keep on topic. thank u.

Status
Not open for further replies.