2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuff indeed. Another post that you dug out from almost 6 months before he found his goal scoring form and so was again accurate at the time. Here are a couple of posts from not as long back that you dont want to quote showing an evolving opinion in line with his evolving and improving goal scoring performances.

You really need to get a life lid as you are just making a complete tit out of yourself. Did you have a day off school today btw?

Brilliant effort from him today. Worked his socks off and scored a brace. Keep it up lad.

If he keeps up this goal scoring malarkey and continues with his developments now that he is being coached properly, we could very well have an excellent striker in our ranks just as Ancelotti says and for very little cost at all.

Would be well boss.

How are people completely missing the point of my post? Pep says Foden is the “most talented” he’s ever worked with and anyone would be foolish to believe that considering he’s worked with the best players/teams in history, so when Pep praises DCL don’t take that too seriously either
Please read my post again properly because you’ve missed the point entirely
Oh I got your point I just reckon Pep knows more about footie than you do.
i enjoyed this where arrogance was such that everton fans felt compelled to check their own opinion over pep guardiola. tremendous.

Nuff indeed. Another post that you dug out from almost 6 months before he found his goal scoring form and so was again accurate at the time. Here are a couple of posts from not as long back that you dont want to quote showing an evolving opinion in line with his evolving and improving goal scoring performances.

You really need to get a life lid as you are just making a complete tit out of yourself. Did you have a day off school today btw?
i liked the rare posts u showed humility and u go and repay me like this?? tut tut dear loudmouth who fancies his own opinion so the circus shall continue until u heel as i promised.

ok that is september finished buddies. pleased to see some of u are MAN enough to offer humility. we proceed unless we have apologies from the others by midnite **swings out**

oh they are. they so are buddy and u disgrace them.

Wow, you're a piece of work aren't you? Yeah, DCL is getting better. He is still not good enough for me though, to take Everton to the next level. But he has improved no end so I hold my hand up on that one.

Wow, you're a piece of work aren't you? Yeah, DCL is getting better. He is still not good enough for me though, to take Everton to the next level. But he has improved no end so I hold my hand up on that one.

Looking at some of his goals he really has been quite fortunate:

2x goals against Chelsea all from defensive mistakes in the box

2x against Utd - De Gea error & goal at OT which was a foul in all honesty

His all round play has been the thing thats impressed me more - using his pace and strength to keep pressure on the opposition. His finishing imo is still pretty poor although improved from not having a shot at all.

Looking at some of his goals he really has been quite fortunate:

2x goals against Chelsea all from defensive mistakes in the box

2x against Utd - De Gea error & goal at OT which was a foul in all honesty

His all round play has been the thing thats impressed me more - using his pace and strength to keep pressure on the opposition. His finishing imo is still pretty poor although improved from not having a shot at all.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He has both involvement in the Chelsea goals, They don't happen if he isn't doing what he is doing, He forces the mistake due to putting them under pressure and the 2nd Chelsea goal is good link up with TD who has some nice footwork and he's in the right place at the right time.

United first goal is 100% not a foul if you've watched the goal, De Gea completely misses the punch before DCL is even near him.
The second goal is a mistake but that's why you chase the ball down some day it might just go your way, To just label 3 of his goals as "mistakes" on the opponent is very very harsh.

He has both involvement in the Chelsea goals, They don't happen if he isn't doing what he is doing, He forces the mistake due to putting them under pressure and the 2nd Chelsea goal is good link up with TD who has some nice footwork and he's in the right place at the right time.

United first goal is 100% not a foul if you've watched the goal, De Gea completely misses the punch before DCL is even near him.
The second goal is a mistake but that's why you chase the ball down some day it might just go your way, To just label 3 of his goals as "mistakes" on the opponent is very very harsh.

You must have missed where it's only .66 of a goal if the other team screws up and hands it to you.

by holding dogs like u accountable i am quite some work buddy yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.