2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we didnt defend well and dom didnt take his chance, what part of this dont you understand mate.

Exactly - our defenders were crap as was DCL.

His fan club cant comprehend a goal doesnt = great performance he needs to do much more look at Richarlisons all round play today.

Thankfully I think Carlo has cottoned on to his lack of finishing instinct in his post match comments - I think we'll now definitely sign a CF in the summer which will only benefit us as Kean is a waste of space at present - would rather we give his spot to Ellis Simms at present.

His fan club cant comprehend a goal doesnt = great performance he needs to do much more look at Richarlisons all round play today.

Thankfully I think Carlo has cottoned on to his lack finishing instinct in his post match comments - I think we'll now definitely sign a CF in the summer which will only benefit us as Kean is a waste of space at present - would rather we give his spot to Ellis Simms at present.
I been going though this for a hour mate trying to get him to understand 2 wrongs dont make a right, I give up.

Thankfully I think Carlo has cottoned on to his lack finishing instinct in his post match comments - I think we'll now definitely sign a CF in the summer which will only benefit us as Kean is a waste of space at present - would rather we give his spot to Ellis Simms at present.
Jesus if you think DCL needs work on his all around game you'll be crushing Simms after one half. Lot of potential in that lad but he isn't there yet.

I personally think DCL does plenty of work. I'm very much in the missed chances happen camp. Sidibe making horrible defensive errors is the part of the match that we could have fixed much easier.

Thankfully I think Carlo has cottoned on to his lack of finishing instinct in his post match comments - I think we'll now definitely sign a CF in the summer which will only benefit us as Kean is a waste of space at present - would rather we give his spot to Ellis Simms at present.
Oh the nonsense you talk I have missed it

He is a nice lad and tries hard and there are worse than him. Not sure if there is anything more that can be dragged out of him. Probably will turn out to be a (can't spell the name) Djukowitz who used to play for us and scores regularly in lower leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.