2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
People care way too much about others fashion sense. We're gonna have to start a "Rate My Outfit" thread so see if they have the right credentials to mock anyone elses clobber.
Yeah I think all these people moaning should post pictures of themselves. Some real talents on here. Professional scouts, master tacticians, fashion gurus. The list is endless. Lucky to be a member

It’s all hilarious, the two of them are having a giggle.
imagine the sport everyone will have in the dressing room. It will bill for team moral.

That's a good point actually, I don't know what dressing rooms are like these days but in times gone by these two would get ribbed mercilessly by team mates for this clobber, all good fun, because in reality nobody with any sense is bothered by someone else' wardrobe.

It’s all hilarious, the two of them are having a giggle.
imagine the sport everyone will have in the dressing room. It will bill for team moral.
Spot on mate... I'm more made up there out and about in New York experiencing a bit of life, rather than propped up on a man made beach in that awful Dubai where the kopshoite phonys send their godawful selfies from. I think the whole place has been referred to as just a massive airport waiting lounge with a man-made beach, ideally suited to today's idiotic football dolts.
At least these two lads have got a bit of gumption about their personal lives, and as for the fashion I'm sure most on here would remember a certain Peter Reid and his 'smashing 80's attire', always the clothes horse was our Pete....

£100k pw is only worth it if he scores more/the same next season. We need a consistent striker and I think giving someone that much for half a good season could bring any mentality issues to bear.

Then again it ain’t my money so I don’t really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.