2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant about him having a better goal ratio than Harry Kane.

I know that people can be very creative in their interpretations of stats, but I'm not sure how this one is going to work.

They get his total minutes played and divide by 90 and use that number of games instead of his real number of apps to boost his ratio. They then do t do this for Kane. :) that’s what I’m suspecting or they are using 22 year old harry Kane’s figures

what a crock of poo

harry kane has scored 17 goals in 25 this season ( inc the champions leagues )

you can convert them games into minutes, seconds, half seconds for all I care but Kane has scored more goals than DCL

why are you even comparing them? kane is 10x the player DCL will ever be
I remember when Niasse got a few sub appearance goals, his goals per minute stat was insane, better then Kane and Lukaku!!

In a lot of ways DCL epitomises what’s wrong with this club. For a couple of years now he has shown nothing to suggest he is anything other than a lad who gives 100% but is not good enough at the top level as a striker. He then hits a bit of a purple patch with a couple of goals coinciding with a bit of off field good news and suddenly he’s the answer to our problems and fulfilling expectations and we are prepared to offer him a new contract halfway through his existing contract to double his wages.

He only really had one golden opportunity to score on Sunday (Richarliason had the best chance). His performance was fine overall. It was in midfield and defence that there was a car crash second half. The game plan went out the window. Taking off Coleman didn't help. Sidibe who had a few good performances recently had a bad game. Digne struggled and didn't get forward. Mina was all over the shop and couldn't handle the high press of Liverpool.

Walcott and DCL I thought were the only two to emerge with any credit.

you literally said that

where have I said that?

I think your telling porkies here feller, deffo don't remember saying that recently,

what page? post number? ive went back 80 odd pages and can't it and nothing comes up when I search

if you have made that up to prove a point, that's really odd

you literally said that

[U]Fansince1988[/U]
Player Valuation: £30m

Thursday at 10:06 AM

Toffe3m4n said:
Kid has been in the form of his life recently and the first time in a while that he hasn't scored people are straight on his back again. Sound.
Imo the form he’s been in lately still isn’t good enough to be Everton’s main striker, I hope Ancelotti takes that on board ASAP and get someone in a bit nearer the standard of Lukaku. Up and coming is ok in some positions and you can carry one up front, imo we’ve seen the best DCL can do, He’s ok but nothing special, I have much higher hopes for Kean, but like I said we need to sign a better striker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

well don't you look silly here, someone else said it and tryna change the name to mine

well done sir, A for effort

He's 1 of the 5 or 6 players I'd keep. Not as a main striker, but in the Gabriel Jesus role from a couple of years ago, coming on as a sub and playing a few games from the start to see if he can cut it.

don't worry i am, im finding it, the editing you are talking about was because i didn't want to copy the whole quote

in fact, my bad, it was a green F, and you are a green E, so half of the stuff i said to you the other day was probably in reply to the green F too, i apologise

that's why i was chatting 5 in 6 and 31 in 38 and all that to you, as i say, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.