2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did this last season against the big boys aswell.

Come Burnley/ Newcastle games he will be turd again when they are camped in their box heading away everything coming at them.

Holgate motm for me but DCL was top class...shows how good Holgate was.

DCL has to put a run of performances of this level together and get on the scoresheet more...could have easily scored before the OG and really that goal was purely down to him.

Showed how to play for this club, something Richarlison does up top as well...Kean has to learn from their desire.

Holgate motm for me but DCL was top class...shows how good Holgate was.

DCL has to put a run of performances of this level together and get on the scoresheet more...could have easily scored before the OG and really that goal was purely down to him.

Showed how to play for this club, something Richarlison does up top as well...Kean has to learn from their desire.
Love the praise for Dom zat but you have to admit the peach of a ball from Baines had a wee bit to do with it as well!

Over the past few years.
Liked him. then had doubts. Liked him again. Then had my doubts. Liked him again......
Pretty much calvert lewin with me.

Shameful photoshopping again:

giphy.gif

Another solid performance from this lad.

Never seen him give less than 100%
Dunc has just help lift him to the next level by giving him a playing partner & getting the ball up quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.