2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the lad, defended him on here a lot he has a lot of potential but it was still bad judgement to leave him as the senior striker(on playing time)

Last week MOTD pundits remarked on how he'd given central defenders a nightmare afternoon,seem to remember the same after a couple of last seasons games.Can he do it week in week out?

DCL was in place to head Tosun's goal in the Spurs game (he actually headed Tosun) and was in place to score Richarlison's goal last Saturday. If those two were his, he'd be on 9 for the season. The lad just needs to play more. He keeps improving.

Judging by the number of absolute sitters he’s missed I think assuming he would have scored them is a bit much. I have seen him miss chances from under the cross bar.

Last week MOTD pundits remarked on how he'd given central defenders a nightmare afternoon,seem to remember the same after a couple of last seasons games.Can he do it week in week out?

He was winning every header that came up, just last week he had Richarlison alongside to knock it down to. It was a superb performance from him, I'd fancy him to get at Lindelof tomorrow too.

No but he's all we have if nobody seems to think Kean is ready, can you not just be happy the lad scored for our team and we won?

I'm happy that we won. and he played a big part in that win. Like any player that plays for us I want them to do well, they play well, we benefit. But I can still have an opinion on said player, and Lewin overall is gash.

I'm a convert to the DCL fan club. I think when he gets the service and support he's as good as any striker in the league. He's also a confident, positive lad.

For those that don't think he cuts the mustard, who do you propose we sign instead of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.