2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light year is used for measuring distance not time mate :)
That's the kinda accuracy our DCL is at. Anything within a light year of goal, is almost a shot on target.

Needs to get better. A lot better. I still think he's going to be one that comes good in his mid to late 20s. Which is still a long time away and a big old gamble to persist with if he doesn't come good.

So many problems with Everton, so many problems.

That's the kinda accuracy our DCL is at. Anything within a light year of goal, is almost a shot on target.

Needs to get better. A lot better. I still think he's going to be one that comes good in his mid to late 20s. Which is still a long time away and a big old gamble to persist with if he doesn't come good.

So many problems with Everton, so many problems.

The entire of spine of the team is awful. Pickford shaky and mistake-prine with tiny arms, Mina-Keane cannot play together and are very slow, Schnederlin and Delph are just awful. Not as bad as the Heitinga-Neville axis of evil but just as unproductive, Sigurdsson basically offers average set pieces and corners and lots ineffective pressing, and DCL is basically Steve Watson playing upfront.

Can someone please put callum Wilson career stats up please.. He's a couple years older but would be interested to see how many goals he had at similar age..

@MarcelsGoat

Can someone please put callum Wilson career stats up please.. He's a couple years older but would be interested to see how many goals he had at similar age..

@MarcelsGoat

5 years difference isn't a couple, mate. However if you must know Wilson had, 5 years ago, just signed for Bournemouth in the Championship so I'm not quite sure why you're making this comparison?

5 years difference isn't a couple, mate. However if you must know Wilson had, 5 years ago, just signed for Bournemouth in the Championship so I'm not quite sure why you're making this comparison?
Career stats..

Can someone post up wilsins career stats please

But he was older than DCL currently is before he played in the PL so why is it a comparison?

Technically DCL is ahead of Wilson’s career since he scored in the PL before Wilson did age-wise.
It's OK. I'l dig the stats out myself later

Frank, you’re not understanding the point I’m making.

DCL at 22 is in the PL
Wilson at 22 is in the Championship

We haven’t seen how many goals DCL could score in League 1/Championship so what exactly are you going to compare.
Career stats though..

Just want to see what another English striker can do

OK.. Similar to what Abraham has done then..

It’s an invalid comparison as the lower end of the championship can be utter toilet at times. Even DCL could fill his boots. Wilson probably started a lot of games as well whereas DCL will have sub appearances.

You’d need some kind of PL goal per minute stat which isn’t possible as Wilson didn’t play PL before DCL’s age.

Status
Not open for further replies.