2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really close that one. Such fine margins, I dont think he could have done much better apart from maybe dink it a couple of inches higher, but if he'd scored that one we would be talking differently again
Yeah I agree. We seem to be on the wrong end of fine margins at the moment.

Always a conundrum for me.

In youth football, he was head and shoulders above the rest both on the ground and in the air, especially.

Puzzles me why this hasn’t translated into the Senior game.

Unlucky not to have slotted past Ederson at the weekend.

This is very true, I felt Gylfi done it loads on Saturday (wasn't anticipating any flick ons or knock downs) and at least Iwobi was making runs 2nd half on the assumption CL would win the header.

We have a lot of players very slow to react to footballing situations
Yes, DCL doing his bit, no one else is!

Always a conundrum for me.

In youth football, he was head and shoulders above the rest both on the ground and in the air, especially.

Puzzles me why this hasn’t translated into the Senior game.

Unlucky not to have slotted past Ederson at the weekend.

COs he is still youth but playing alone against the best defenders in the world who double up on him as no one else is near him.

Foden is ridiculously talented you buffoon.
So talented he can’t even get a game for Man City, never mind the Bayern and Barca teams he managed. At the end of the day if you believe Pep and think he’s more talented than the likes of Messi/Robben/Ribery then I can’t help you

So talented he can’t even get a game for Man City, never mind the Bayern and Barca teams he managed. At the end of the day if you believe Pep and think he’s more talented than the likes of Messi/Robben/Ribery then I can’t help you
Yeah why doesn't KDB sit on the bench for Foden, IT'S A DISGRACE.

You do know hes not a striker, dont you, some of you still heartbroken over Lukaku leaving and a lid from Sheff UTD to be
Great to see the highest of standards on this forum as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.