2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Still can’t believe our so called fans slag him off, tries his best, works hard, he’s meant to be popular and a good lad to have around the club.

Anything else is down the club, if he’s not good enough then the club should or should’ve got someone better. That’s on them.
He doesn’t miss on purpose, he’s just not a natural finisher.

Takes more stick than other people at the club who steal a wage, and people wonder why some people don’t join the club or stay here.

Still can’t believe our so called fans [Poor language removed] him off, tries his best, works hard, he’s meant to be popular and a good lad to have around the club.

Anything else is down the club, if he’s not good enough then the club should or should’ve got someone better. That’s on them.
He doesn’t miss on purpose, he’s just not a natural finisher.

Takes more stick than other people at the club who steal a wage, and people wonder why some people don’t join the club or stay here.

so he’s not good enough!!!

but let’s keep paying his wage because he’s a nice lad

Beyond irritated by his comments this evening. That and his smug little grid against Sheffield Wednesday.

he’s a self obsessed tit. Has a truly awful goal ratio and acts like billy big bollocks when slots from an inch out

his goal scoring in the league cup shows you his level, and I’m sure he’d do a good job for a championship team

he’s a self obsessed tit. Has a truly awful goal ratio and acts like billy big bollocks when slots from an inch out

his goal scoring in the league cup shows you his level, and I’m sure he’d do a good job for a championship team
I think the 'works hard' comments attributed to him are a myth. I don't even see it to be honest, but even so, let's say he does 'work hard', so what. He offers little to nothing else.

If he's playing in the championship in 3 yrs times I'll be surprised.

I think the 'works hard' comments attributed to him are a myth. I don't even see it to be honest, but even so, let's say he does 'work hard', so what. He offers little to nothing else.

And we are paying him and Davies £6m a year combined. totally nuts.

it’s from the Arsenal, Utd and Chelsea games at the back end of last season. 3 games that he actually ran a bit and used his size to his advantage

then we went to Fulham and he stood there and hasn’t moved since

Status
Not open for further replies.