Dof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags..class

Player Valuation: £70m
Thought I would create this so we could talk about the rumours and what a dof would do for us and what examples does our rivals have?

Is a DOF required?
Wat clubs in the premiership have a DOF?

I think it depends on the manager. Some work OK with them others dont. I dont think you can just put a DOF and a manager together and hope it works, surely they have to have something in common in terms of a vision for the club.

Most sensible people would admit they have absolutely no idea what a director of football does nor who has one nor if you are greatly improved by having one.

Most sensible people would admit they have absolutely no idea what a director of football does nor who has one nor if you are greatly improved by having one.

I like the idea of the dof in charge of scouts management as managers have enough to do plus if the manager goes, you still have your set up regarding transfers.

Would a DOF have ensured Martinez corrected his approach to defending and squad fitness? or is the role generally limited to player acquisitions?

If the former, yes, it would sometimes be good to have a second pair of eyes with the authority to act. Otherwise it seems to be a glorified scout.

Depth of field depends on aperture size. I like a 50mm 1.4 lens to get a good effect.

That Instagram tilt-shift stuff meanwhile is cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.