Does Rooney now deserve a bit more respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a kid when he left us and acted like a tit. Hands up anyone who never acted like a tit at his age ?
He's still a blue. That's all that matters to me.

He doesn't even follow football much. Instead of watching or attending the world cup draw for England, he slept in. He just doesn't care. he's selfish.

And I'm not even talking much about the fact he sold his soul to man u, this happens when you're an incredibly talented young player. He's just a tw@t

When he's got enough money to buy the blues and all the medals he can carry, he will be back, and I for one will cheer him...

I don't think he's coming back. He wants to be in the spotlight as the best player. he sure thinks he is. He can't be considered the best player in the world at Everton.

I don't think he's coming back. He wants to be in the spotlight as the best player. he sure thinks he is. He can't be considered the best player in the world at Everton.
whats up mate ****e got beat ,toffs played well ,and you have got so much anger in you why

whats up mate ****e got beat ,toffs played well ,and you have got so much anger in you why

Honestly I'm thrilled at the result. I just had man u, and hate rooney. I can't have respect for a person like that when there are so many genuinely good people in football who you will never hear about. He's been given many chances for all the mistakes he's made, and yet people still look up to him. Players like Fellani or even Suarez have been murdered by the press, but rooney seems to just get a pass on everything. Can't stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.