Do you think we'll see a reaction against Forest?

How will the team respond?

• Total voters
What, other then Dyche, Stone and Woan wearing there Forrest tops. Whilst having spent the wk preparing the lads for a 90min silence for Clough..

My only wish is a different 11 and possibly something that resembles a plan on the pitch that isn’t hoof it long and hope something falls for a chance or a set piece.

My fear though is if Patterson, Coleman, Branth and DCL are not fit, we will see Godfrey, Keane, Beto and Young which means we won’t win.

We have to start on the front foot with pace on the pitch and move the ball quickly.

My only wish is a different 11 and possibly something that resembles a plan on the pitch that isn’t hoof it long and hope something falls for a chance or a set piece.

My fear though is if Patterson, Coleman, Branth and DCL are not fit, we will see Godfrey, Keane, Beto and Young which means we won’t win.

We have to start on the front foot with pace on the pitch and move the ball quickly.
We simply don't have said pace

Apart from our lack of players who can actually execute a decent pass/header/cross/corner/shot on goal/free kick, I think our players are far too static and slow throughout games. Theyve looked very unfit for supposed professional footballers. Another mystery given the so called expertise available at Finch Farm.

Forest are terrible, as are Luton and both have been worse than us up to this point.

But in both upcoming fixtures it would be no surprise to see them both beat us.

Unlike a lot of our fans though I don't expect them to go on a winning streak as they will fail to beat other teams which they have done all season.

I think we will beat Brentford & Sheffield United to ensure our safety as I don't see Luton getting 3 wins from 5 which they'd need to get above us.

He’ll lift the mood a bit if he drops Young. If through injury/choice he starts Young, Keane, Godfrey and Beto then the mood will be flat from kick off and we’ll have a defence like a sieve with no attacking threat.

We'll probably be without Branthwaite (awful news) and DCL (also awful news as the alternative is even worse) in a must-win game, knowing that if we concede one goal it's very unlikely we will be able to win the game.

It all really depends on if the manager actually wants to win. Any game where he's selecting Ashley Young when there are alternatives shows me that he isn't interested in the 3 points.

Coleman I couldn't care less if he's out at he's finished, and Godfrey although crap should at least have a fully fit and hopefully eager to impress Harrison ahead of him.

The options are embarrassingly thin. If two of Beto/Doucoure/Young/Coleman start then the game won't be won.

I honestly think we are relying on Luton to have a nightmare finish..... Forest are buzzing at the moment, they have goals in them, we don't, just going to have to rely on defending for our lives and set pieces.

That's the game plan

I honestly think we are relying on Luton to have a nightmare finish..... Forest are buzzing at the moment, they have goals in them, we don't, just going to have to rely on defending for our lives and set pieces.

That's the game plan
I agree with that. They're tough to beat in the last few games and have players in form. However, they've still only won one in the last 8 games and have picked up 6 points in those games...the same as Everton.

Forest are below us for a reason. They're not very good.