Do you think we'll see a reaction against Forest?

How will the team respond?

• Total voters

it’s already mate!

he should
of months ago

now he’s taking us down!
Well there was circumstances outside his control, the corrupt PL and the points deductions. We've only beaten Burnley in the last four months though.

I think even if we survive this year then we'll go down next year. Whatever good players we have will be flogged off in the summer.

There'll be the bare minimum spent on replacements i'd say. Uncle Bills chickens are coming home to roost i'm afraid.

Well there was circumstances outside his control, the corrupt PL and the points deductions. We've only beaten Burnley in the last four months though.

I think even if we survive this year then we'll go down next year. Whatever good players we have will be flogged off in the summer.

There'll be the bare minimum spent on replacements i'd say. Uncle Bills chickens are coming home to roost i'm afraid.

so true mate

The mad thing is I youtubed our highlights against Forest today since they have been back in the Prem.

Pickford basically does the same parry (same as Palmers 2nd goal) in at least 2 of the three games leading to goals for them. It’s clearly a problem.