Do you think we'll see a reaction against Forest?

How will the team respond?

• Total voters
Wolves will know the crowd will be on a knife edge. Contain us for 20mins or sneak a goal, and the atmosphere will change
Forest are just as nervous as us though

We won't see any kind of reaction from this gang of rats. They don't care. With the expectation of Coleman and Pickford the rest are just playing lip service and are collecting a cheque. They don't have the stomach for the fight and don't care enough to even pretend that they do.

I think he's thought he could get at their defence/probably a reaction to being continually told by fans to play more expansive, attacking football.

He also didn't have Calvert-Lewin who can at least control a football to give us some chance of holding the ball up so he's overly committed/pushed the whole team forward.

We're in a sorry place. We need to defend deep but we don't have pace (Gray) or ball progression (Iwobi) to counter attack. It all means we become reliant on set pieces.

Spot on - I'd like to think it's not a reaction to the fans as I think he's got enough time as a manager (10+ years) to not let that get to him. Nevertheless, the coaching staff have swallowed the guff that this Chelsea team are in a bad way - they really, really aren't, and they've got a core of really technically gifted players. Hence why the press never stuck at all.

Bit of a tough one though now Forest - they aren't nearly as good on the ball as Chelsea are, but will the players have the confidence in the methods to try and press high, knowing Elanga and Hudson-Odoi are running in behind for Gibbs-White to pick out? Will he try and put 10 men behind the ball with DCL back in the team, knowing that Goodison will spit venom about it from 15 minutes in?

What was already a hard game now made much much harder by a game that, if it had been approached appropriately, would've been a bit of a free hit for the side.