Do you drink in The Brick with all the other scruffy ASBOs?

Are you a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • They shouldn't be getting tickets, lad

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Special fried rice on toast.

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Its really sad that some folks have resorted to having a go at fellow Blues, for whatever reason. We’re all in this sh1t together.

christ on a bike.
Fan group post racist tweet.
Fan pub doubles down.
FB92 goes on a rant about franchise football and the end of season tickets.
give it a rest mate.

You've completely missed the point my friend, you're offended because the tweet is aimed at one of our "own".

I doubt you've ever questioned when the majority of fans call Liverpool supporters "Norwegians" or call Utd fans with half and half scarfs speaking with a Dublin accent "day trippers". Whats the difference ?

If you wish to bring hell down on the author of the tweet you yourself must ensure you're a purist otherwise you come across somewhat as lacking integrity even if your critique is valid.

The biggest problem that I can see is that someone has taken a picture of some innocent individual without their consent. Regardless of the unsavoury tone of the tweet, its completely unacceptable and a "snide" thing to do.

You've completely missed the point my friend, you're offended because the tweet is aimed at one of our "own".

I doubt you've ever questioned when the majority of fans call Liverpool supporters "Norwegians" or call Utd fans with half and half scarfs speaking with a Dublin accent "day trippers". Whats the difference ?

If you wish to bring hell down on the author of the tweet you yourself must ensure you're purist otherwise you come across as lacking integrity.

The biggest problem that I can see is that someone has taken a picture of some innocent individual without their consent. Regardless of the unsavoury tone of the tweet, its completely unacceptable and a "snide" thing to do.
Centrist by the way.

Hope we can end all this rubbish and just stick together as a fan base every fan is the same. Already having a crap time watching this team atm dont need fans letting the rest of us down

Jemma birks is an absolute horror who thinks she’s more important than any other fan because her whole life revolves around Everton.

She derailed the 27 campaign along with a few other notable twitter cranks because they genuinely believe they should speak on behalf of the whole fanbase.

They organised protests without putting it out to the fanbase and the whole thing fell apart. Fellas who helped get the ball rolling with that campaign were sidelined when the twitter cranks tried to take over.

Why would you have a go at anyone chosing to support and follow us?! Even if "these lot" as the post puts it, aren't local (they could be scouse AF for all I know) what would it even matter?! Ffs, my respect for them goes up through the roof if they aren't local cos they're (A) Cool AF and (B) mad AF! I've never met a none scouse blue (let alone one from abroad) who I wasn't beyond made up to meet and hear their story.

If you wish to bring hell down on the author of the tweet you yourself must ensure you're a purist otherwise you come across somewhat as lacking integrity even if your critique is valid.

what absolute drivel is this?

I'm offended because the tweet is racist and xenophobic. And yea, it hits more when its directed at Evertonians by Evertonians. And it hits even more when it's directed at an Evertonian who has taken his family half way around the world for a once in a lifetime trip.

I've never questioned the term day trippers because I grew up in Ireland with my dad occasionally bringing me to games. I was a day tripper, still am when I can afford it. The term is never really meant with any malice.

"If you wish to bring hell down on the author of the tweet you yourself must ensure you're a purist otherwise you come across somewhat as lacking integrity even if your critique is valid." - I've no clue what your on about here.

"The biggest problem that I can see is that someone has taken a picture of some innocent individual without their consent. Regardless of the unsavoury tone of the tweet, its completely unacceptable and a "snide" thing to do." - This is a problem but far from the biggest problem.

Last edited:
Jemma birks is an absolute horror who thinks she’s more important than any other fan because her whole life revolves around Everton.

She derailed the 27 campaign along with a few other notable twitter cranks because they genuinely believe they should speak on behalf of the whole fanbase.

They organised protests without putting it out to the fanbase and the whole thing fell apart. Fellas who helped get the ball rolling with that campaign were sidelined when the twitter cranks tried to take over.

How? She’s just one person. They could of simply told her no. Not taking sides here I just find it bizarre they would allow a lady off twitter to just derail things.

Oh btw. One of the reasons that its so hard to get tickets home and away these days is because of fan groups like that who buy tickets/season tickets with the sole intention of guaranteeing themselves 100% credit while selling most of the games on. They are a very real problem that's needed addressing for quite some time.

There’s a few crank birds who follow Everton they always seem to be having murder with each other too

Status
Not open for further replies.