2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a great run about 4 months ago where he was bombing forward and getting some superb 5 crosses in for Richarlison. Since then he's just fallen off a cliff. Way to get the club to make your loan move permanent. Thinking of that, I suppose his awful performances may be because he doesn't want to be here and maybe even resents having to play for us. In any case, miles off the standard to start for us. Abysmal player.

He’s a million miles off a top 6 prem defender and thankfully he’s shown Ancelloti that.

This thread is a waste of energy,Anyone thinking we are buying him may as well believe we are going to win the league next season,

If ever there was any doubt in Marcels / Carlos mind as whether to buy him or not, then that must have been the performance that tipped the scales.

It's understandable if the opposition actively targets your loan player as the weakest link. It's another thing altogether though if you then go and buy this player.

If Seamus was fit, I'm sure Carlo would have started him today.

Worst part is that he's so clumsy. A free kick to the opposition in a dangerous position is never far away on his side.

A few good crosses in his first few games but now he really is a liability.

Very disappointing. At this point, I’d say Coleman and Baines are our best full backs and both are coming to the end. Our defence and midfield just don’t look good enough most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.