2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does my head in every time I see someone say we should buy this dope just because he has a 13m buy out clause.

He's had about 2 half decent games and he's crap at defending.

All depends on the budget.

For me a RW, CM, CB & ST are all priorities particularly if we get europe.

For the fee it brings having Sidibe at RB for one season isnt the worst thing in the world providing we sign a proper Defensive CM to provide better cover ala Gana.

All depends on the budget.

For me a RW, CM, CB & ST are all priorities particularly if we get europe.

For the fee it brings having Sidibe at RB for one season isnt the worst thing in the world providing we sign a proper Defensive CM to provide better cover ala Gana.
It's got absolutely nothing to do with the budget if he's not good enough.

We have Kenny and Coleman until such a time we can bring in the right man.

Imagine spunking 8 figures on Sidible

It's got absolutely nothing to do with the budget if he's not good enough.

We have Kenny and Coleman until such a time we can bring in the right man.

Imagine spunking 8 figures on Sidible

You're talking as if he's utter pony - he's average but we aint signing 7x world class £30-40 million players in the summer.

We need 1-2 CM's, 1x RW, 1x CB & another CF thats without rumours of a back up GK and LW.

Simply put the money may not be there hence why I think Brands will sign him permanently.

Personally I wouldn't mind signjng him for 1 season providing we sign quality in all of the above positions then the season after move Coleman on and have Sidibe 2nd choice to a new top class RB coming in.

You're talking as if he's utter pony - he's average but we aint signing 7x world class £30-40 million players in the summer.

We need 1-2 CM's, 1x RW, 1x CB & another CF thats without rumours of a back up GK and LW.

Simply put the money may not be there hence why I think Brands will sign him permanently.

Personally I wouldn't mind signjng him for 1 season providing we sign quality in all of the above positions then the season after move Coleman on and have Sidibe 2nd choice to a new top class RB coming in.
Hes 28 get rid not good enough an average RB..... not woth the money or wages...

He is utter pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.