2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman, Keita and Pulisic all done well in Germany - its a totally different level compared to the PL.
Not really. The Bundesliga is quality and actually overall play the most similar to the EPL in general. EPL fans tend to think everywhere else is far, far beneath them.

Oh, and Lookman has played 11 minutes so far this year.

Not really. The Bundesliga is quality and actually overall play the most similar to the EPL in general. EPL fans tend to think everywhere else is far, far beneath them.

Definitely not most similar to the Prem, also lower quality but very different styles of play

It's a farmers league mate. It wasn't always but German football at the moment is at it's lowest ebb for 30 odd years. Bayern would struggle to make top 4 in the PL nowadays.

Take out Bayern and Dortmund, the bundesliga is turbo crap. All the Leipzig fan boys will probably jump on me so before you do sniff it.

Bayern and Dortmund arent even very good nowadays, neither has a prayer of winning of the CL. It's become another SPL, two big clubs whom rule but wouldn't win anything outside of their bubble.

As for Sidibe, I fear if he has a bad game this weekend folk will just hound him out the door. "He's awful lad, send him back!"

He needs a run in the side Coleman has let us down too often. And I certainly dont want to go back to Martina.

Last edited:
Doing well at Shalke. Much, much improved.
I don't understand why, of all the academy products, he was the one to be sent packing.

I couldn't say that he's ever blown me away with his performances, but he's been a perfectly serviceable backup whenever called upon.

I don't understand why, of all the academy products, he was the one to be sent packing.

I couldn't say that he's ever blown me away with his performances, but he's been a perfectly serviceable backup whenever called upon.

Should never have been loaned but groomed to replace Coleman. AS for Sidibe hope he plays and we can see some thing in him but again just a loan so we may have little say.

Status
Not open for further replies.