2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a very good game. But what he was thinking with that run forward in the 95th minute is beyond me. We were never safe in posession of the ball. It was completely reckless and naive.

Thought he made some important interceptions, that said went AWOL for the third.

tbf Dario my good man, he's right up top trying to make something happen and there's 9 other players and a keeper who can see what's going on and just need to come on over and sort out that gap.

Gomes starts running like I do when I'm told the off-licence is closing in 5 minutes and the missus is demanding another bottle of white wine (I do a half arsed sluggish attempt of making it)

BUT there was a passage of play he was literally a few yards away and just strolled back defensively and should have been far sharper

tbf Dario my good man, he's right up top trying to make something happen and there's 9 other players and a keeper who can see what's going on and just need to come on over and sort out that gap.

Gomes starts running like I do when I'm told the off-licence is closing in 5 minutes and the missus is demanding another bottle of white wine (I do a half arsed sluggish attempt of making it)

BUT there was a passage of play he was literally a few yards away and just strolled back defensively and should have been far sharper
Definitely offers more going forward than Seamus these days I think macca,and a better defender than I thought we were getting.

He had a very good game. But what he was thinking with that run forward in the 95th minute is beyond me. We were never safe in posession of the ball. It was completely reckless and naive.
Absolutely. He looked knackered with 15 to go. Not clever to push on so hard at that point. Otherwise had a tidy game.

I saw the first 10 minutes of him when he started with us, the man is far too good for us! When he doesn't play........... we are the poorest 1 to 5 in the Prem.

best player on the pitch at Brighton. Interceptions, forward passes after beating or trying to beat his man, won a bunch of headers.

Will be a mainstay from hereon in.

Status
Not open for further replies.