2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 game though.

How many games have the combination of Schneiderlin, Delph, Davies & Siggurdsson cost us in midfield?

Or our limp options out wide?

Or Pickfords shocking form?

Or Keane/Mina moments of switching off?

I want better than Sidibe but unless we have found a magical way to avoid FFP I think there are way too many other areas to upgrade in this summer.

Unless Brands finds a complete bargain for the same sort of fee I think he'll be signed.

A crap player for a relatively small fee.

Would you sell Delph this summer? If the answer is yes then you should also not want Sidibe.

I thought he was fine today. Not really sure what you are all seeing.

He is done for now anyway though, once the decision is made it stays made.
Not being funny because I think you talk a lot of sense on here, but I find that staggering. I thought he was abysmal. Like really, really bad. He tripped over his own feet, gave the ball away, put some terrible crosses in, ran the ball out for a corner...

Short of putting one in his own net he pretty much ticked all the stinker boxes.

Not being funny because I think you talk a lot of sense on here, but I find that staggering. I thought he was abysmal. Like really, really bad. He tripped over his own feet, gave the ball away, put some terrible crosses in, ran the ball out for a corner...

Short of putting one in his own net he pretty much ticked all the stinker boxes.

I'm not saying he was Cafu or anything, I just thought he was fine. He put in some decent challenges and gave the ball away as much as anyone else.

He just didn't stand out for me one way or the other apart from when he ran head first into the advertising hoardings later in the second half.

I still think he sees a ridiculous amount of the ball for us. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

It's a real shame. It would be so much simpler if we could just sign him.

Two right backs now needed in the summer.

hes gash gave them their first goal Arsenal now United prove he is poor defensively - Coleman was coping till injured.... get rid we can get younger better right backs....

I like you Joseph but you've recently started showing this sort of tendency quite regularly - are you feeling ok? Got a fever? Breaking out in a rash?

Sounds like a case of Zataraitis to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.