Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we even discussing this? It's almost two years ago.

You can and you can't, a team's strength and mettle comes down bouncability regardless of individual mistakes, something we didn't show on that day or even the FA cup final where we were winning and bottled it. Sounds like Moyes to me.

probably because it might have mentally affected Distin, only he knows but but he's had some dodgy performances.plus we're on the subject of Derbies, and Distin too mate.

Dya know whats gonna be dead dead funny.

He's gonna start at West Brom and in the derby after all this.

And also when the cats in this thread come back at me when Distin scores a OG an Anfield. Will be deserved like

You just asked how he'd done against them since??!

But your idea of telling me how a player has played is saying 'he made one mistake', cost us the game.

Nonsense, players make mistakes all the time.

The reason I brought up the other examples was that no one is perfect, and singling out Distin is unfair considering he played very well that game and the game at Anfield last season.

But your idea of telling me how a player has played is saying 'he made one mistake', cost us the game.

Nonsense, players make mistakes all the time.

The reason I brought up the other examples was that no one is perfect, and singling out Distin is unfair considering he played very well that game and the game at Anfield last season.

Don't you think that kind of relevant to our discussion???

Lads we're going round in circles here. Get to sleep and dream of Lukaku slotting in front of the Kop.

Don't you think that kind of relevant to our discussion???

Doesn't tell the whole picture though, surely you know that.

The fact that he's been pretty sound since that Semi-final in derbies is telling me that Distin isn't stupid and has done his homework, but it wasn't like that mistake was him being taken of the ball, it was a poor backpass, anyone could of done that.

I just don't see why you're nervous when they're both on the pitch, Distin has performed brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.