Dion Dublin - Worst ever pundit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiem

Player Valuation: £500k
Dion Dublin, what a clown!! He had [Poor language removed] all to say of any interest to say at HT AND THEN he gave MOM to Jack Rodwell!!!!

He wrapped up the points with a great goal but he was a late sub FFS!! A kick in the teeth for the hard work done by the rest of the team for the whole game.(n) I suppose I should be thankful he gave it to one of our players?

Anyway surely if sky are too tight to pay for 2 studio pundits they should have someone with a connection to both clubs?? - although (I see it now) I'm sure that many Evertonians like me have BEEN to Dublin, so that's fair i guess:D

COYB

Can't agree with the MOTM award but I thought Dublin was quite funny at FT. Especially when he was bashing Berbatov for his header that he put wide. "If that was me, that's a goal." Brilliant.

Dublin deserves a mention here if not least for sending half the Lower Bullens into a coma almost with a last minute goal for Coventry on the last day in 1997/98.

I did think for a minute that is was curtains when that went in past Thomas Myhre.

in the end a draw was enough, but what an afternoon to live through.

Dublin deserves a mention here if not least for sending half the Lower Bullens into a coma almost with a last minute goal for Coventry on the last day in 1997/98.

I did think for a minute that is was curtains when that went in past Thomas Myhre.

in the end a draw was enough, but what an afternoon to live through.

Wasn't it Villa we played that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.