Difficult times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob17896

Player Valuation: £35m
Everton have a new owner with considerable ambition for the club. He has appointed (almost) a new manager and most people seem happy. A new stadium appears a distinct possibility and the club can compete at a decent level in the transfer market.
The new manager will probably clear the dead wood like Osman etc. All things appear to be on the up.
What are we going to complain about? This will be a challenging year for supporters. Forced to watch the club make progress and improve the mood at weekends. We will even have to face winning derby matches. How will you cope?

I will console myself with this....
3Gt8MZA.gif

Everton have a new owner with considerable ambition for the club. He has appointed (almost) a new manager and most people seem happy. A new stadium appears a distinct possibility and the club can compete at a decent level in the transfer market.
The new manager will probably clear the dead wood like Osman etc. All things appear to be on the up.
What are we going to complain about? This will be a challenging year for supporters. Forced to watch the club make progress and improve the mood at weekends. We will even have to face winning derby matches. How will you cope?

We haven't done anything yet it could be a dreadful season on the pitch for all we know. Foresight isn't a thing.

Good to see expectations dampened for a start

People are expecting Zlatan and Top 4 finishes already; I'm not expecting anything I'm just going into the season hopeful for positive change. We all thought Martinez's second season would be a Top 4 push and look how that turned out. Who predicted Leicester would win the league. It's mad to have such high expectations in our league.

Status
Not open for further replies.