Did Moise Kean mean to pass or shoot?

Did Moise Kean mean to pass to Walcott or shoot himself?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to be edgy

Start trying to be a person I have some respect for.

helen.jpg

Who cares, he'd sprinted about 80 metres to actually be there drawing a defender and making space for Walcott to exploit, we won! I'd be a bit more animated if the discussion was about the reason Bryan Hamilton's 'bundled' goal was disallowed in 1977!!!!:rant:

The only thing that makes me think it was perhaps a pass is that he played it with his left foot. A shot would surely have been on his right from that angle. A pass would have to be the left foot

But I'm sure it was a scuffed shot, probably scuffed it because he used his left foot from that angle, and if it was a shot, I'm glad he scuffed it real bad

The only thing that makes me think it was perhaps a pass is that he played it with his left foot. A shot would surely have been on his right from that angle. A pass would have to be the left foot

But I'm sure it was a scuffed shot, probably scuffed it because he used his left foot from that angle, and if it was a shot, I'm glad he scuffed it real bad

No decent striker shoots with their right from there with the defender on that side.

Being unbiased as I am
IMO should win pass of the season , does it again against the R/S at home - pass of the decade

Of course it was a shot. There's no debate to be had. It's blindingly obvious.

And shockingly, it is actually possible to think this and not hate Moise Kean.

Who cares, he'd sprinted about 80 metres to actually be there drawing a defender and making space for Walcott to exploit, we won! I'd be a bit more animated if the discussion was about the reason Bryan Hamilton's 'bundled' goal was disallowed in 1977!!!!:rant:

Oh FFS. 43 years it's taken me to calm down over that, and you have just kicked me off again!

Status
Not open for further replies.