derby tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any danger this will go on general sale?

Can't see it mate, just think about how many season ticket holders we have, and a lot of them will be on at least 2 or 3 aways from the first home Europa games.

When I bought my ticket on +9 last week, though there were lots of blocks to choose from, there weren't that many seats free in the blocks I looked at, so I'm surprised it's still on sale tbh.

Can't see it mate, just think about how many season ticket holders we have, and a lot of them will be on at least 2 or 3 aways from the first home Europa games.

When I bought my ticket on +9 last week, though there were lots of blocks to choose from, there weren't that many seats free in the blocks I looked at, so I'm surprised it's still on sale tbh.

I spoke to the club, and they said to me, (because I was quite pissed off that I had to have awful seats (row 26) despite having 19 credits) that they were under instruction by Liverpool to sell the tickets from the back forwards and to not sell anything from a certain row.

It appears to have been the case, as my mate yesterday got one in row 11!

I spoke to the club, and they said to me, (because I was quite pissed off that I had to have awful seats (row 26) despite having 19 credits) that they were under instruction by Liverpool to sell the tickets from the back forwards and to not sell anything from a certain row.

Row 26 is a decent seat mate - I was in row 22 there for the last game and was spot on. The nearer the front rows are bloody awful.

Row 26 is a decent seat mate - I was in row 22 there for the last game and was spot on. The nearer the front rows are bloody awful.

I had row 16 and it was brilliant. My Point was, I picked the row furthest forward I could get... which was 26!

Which was appalling.

Not Everton’s fault mins, but ridiculous considering we’re deffo selling out!

That's chuffing mental, I honestly can't think of any reason why they'd do that.
I could understand them asking for blocks to be held back just in case our allocation didn't sell out, but holding back rows within blocks shows all the intelligence of a newt after a good night out.

*forza Row 29 in the Lower Tier

Noticed on the first day i was quite restricted what seats you could choose. You coul only get from 75% to 90% of the back of the lower on the first day

I didn't get to look at what seats, i just clicked one adult in block 124 n got row 21 i think that was one first day of sale

Anyone got ticket in a row higher than 33. I am in row 33 and just wondered how far from the back of the stand is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.