Derby Dreams/Nightmares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
You're lying if you don't get them the week leading up to the Derby.

My dream last night, The Bullens was closed and we had to give them half the Park End. The Gwladys was terracing. We won 1-0, Naismith.

Post your Derby dreams here.

You're lying if you don't get them the week leading up to the Derby.

My dream last night, The Bullens was closed and we had to give them half the Park End. The Gwladys was terracing. We won 1-0, Naismith.

Post your Derby dreams here.

Baines dispossessing Suarez and embarking on a 50 yard run before exploding the Gwladys Street net.

Ross and James Mc converging at the same nano-second equidistant from either side of Gerrards knee, simultaneous impact and shattering the bars-turd into a million pieces of claret coloured confetti all over Goodison......and Phil Dowd bending over to the stretcher, lifting the oxygen mask from his face, calling him a ******** and red-carding him as he gets carried towards the tunnel.

More dream than nightmare to be fair,

We are 1 - 0 up. In the last minute Suarez breaks free and just as he is about to slot Jags snots him with a tackle that sends Ratboy headlong into the goalpost which knocks his nashers out

My derby dreams always involve me running the length of the pitch and smashing in the winner in the last minute with 20 seconds to go. Boss.

Have you actually had these dreams lads?

Baines one, yes.

Deulofeu is more a feeling.

Before the Goodsion derby last year, I had both me and my mate's tickets. The night before I dreamt I woke up super late and we missed the first half and we were 1-0 down when we go there. I woke up immediately and it was like 8am, sighed with relief and got out of bed.

Switched on Radio Merseyside when driving to the match to hear ' it's half time in the Merseyside derby' dreamt this twice this week

Status
Not open for further replies.