Denis Stracqualursi

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to strac, he played in probably the most boring unimaginative team ive seen in my life time watching everton.

But for his passion and graft he put in for us i wouldnt have a bad world said against him

He'd score more than 2 goals in a year mate.

LOL.

That Man City game was possibly one of the best examples of a striker pressing like mad and sending the defenders in to panic. Don't know why they panicked like, he was sh*te. But he worked bloody hard, and won nearly every header that came his way.

That Man City game was possibly one of the best examples of a striker pressing like mad and sending the defenders in to panic. Don't know why they panicked like, he was sh*te. But he worked bloody hard, and won nearly every header that came his way.

He just decided he was gunna lash them everywhere for 90 minutes, and did. No one will ever give Kompany a harder nights work.

He just decided he was gunna lash them everywhere for 90 minutes, and did. No one will ever give Kompany a harder nights work.

I actually think his time, considering his ability and the circumstances of him joining us, he was a relative success. We needed absolutely anything up front for us at that time and in a "panic and tw*t it long" period, which was a hallmark of a Moyes side out of form - he filled in okay. For a player of his ability I've never seen anyone so good in the air, he won nearly everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.