2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are definitely reducing our overheads but in moshiri head it's a roll of the dice he probably believes there will be 3 teams worse than us
Big gamble given that there was only just three worse teams last year and our defence and midfield is worse than last season. I hope he goes completely broke and Putin sends one of his special friends to say hello.

I’m sure he’ll be really motivated to play well after he’s been told he’s not in the manager’s plans, frozen out of training, having his squad number given to a new signing, then being told he’s not being sold.🙄

He could be Messi …. Doesn’t matter if Dyche doesn’t play him ! Criminal that we didn’t use him in these first 4 matches ( no way he plays tomorrow ) We’ve just pissed this season start away…. Russian roulette with relegation again
I am not sure if he would be fit or not, but you are bringing up a good point...now that the club has officially said that he is staying, I am wondering if they will push to have him at least included in the squad tomorrow to try save face.

wouldnt surprise me if he still goes in the next few days / weeks. Like Turkish window is still open or maybe still to Saudi.
with McNeil and Harrison back &Dobbin on the bench he wont come on anytime soon.

Doesn't even have a squad number does he. Shambles
Still has the same number he had last year. It was given to Harrison but then swiftly given back to Gray on the official website a week or so ago.
He’s frustrating but he’s far far better than Dobbin, he can also strike a football which seems alien to so many of our squad. Such a daft thing to ostracise him when he could of been involved already to now have to back down and ask him to get on board when he will be fuming is a very silly position to put yourself in. I don’t know what has gone on or been said behind closed doors but if he is staying he needs to be in the squad

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.