2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's good to see a resurgence from him recently. Stepped up to the plate in the last few games, but we can't be relying on him for goals.

Played well but he needs to stop trying to cut inside and shoot when there’s a pass on
Yep, i like his confidence and he can finish, but he needs to stop thinking he can score the arsenal goal every time he attacks. He needs to get the head up and find a pass more often.

He is 74kg according ti Google and the price of gold is about 47,000 per kg which means his weight in gold is approx £3.5million.

I reckon you are selling him short! (Though that is double what we paid for him to be fair!)
If you knew that, that's impressive but otherwise isn't the Internet brilliant! If only it had been invented 15 years earlier!? Frightening to think of Southall's value on that scale!!

If you knew that, that's impressive but otherwise isn't the Internet brilliant. If only it had been invented 15 years earlier!?
Google all the way of course!

If it had been invented 15 years earlier, we probably would have leaked the transfers of Howard's main players of the early 80s team all over social media before they happened and they would have fallen through!!

I shudder to think where we would be now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.