2023/24 Dele

“Dele’s contract is coming to an end, but our medical team will continue to support him while he completes the intensive rehabilitation programme he is currently undergoing following the operation he had earlier this year. Both Sean and I agree it is important we ensure Dele’s rehabilitation is not impacted by his contract situation at such a critical point in his recovery.”

wait does this mean i can't get rid of him next season then

“Dele’s contract is coming to an end, but our medical team will continue to support him while he completes the intensive rehabilitation programme he is currently undergoing following the operation he had earlier this year. Both Sean and I agree it is important we ensure Dele’s rehabilitation is not impacted by his contract situation at such a critical point in his recovery.”

I think it means the club are not renewing his contract, but will provide full access to our medical staff and facilities while he recovers.

It also means we can free up his wages to get James back.

UTFT
500a939fdbc29dd07561c10f4f9677b1531f356b.gif

Month to month contract it seems.

480k a month for him to lift weights.