2023/24 Dele

That could not happen, you cannot put down conditions on a contract that has expired and why would we agree to it anyway, everybody knew Spurs just wanted rid of Dele.
Why not? Everton's agreement with Spurs wouldn't need to be the same length as Dele's contract. They did want rid of him but I don't expect they were too prepared to do it for free. Everton thought he might be useful, enough to justify the fee even. These things happen.

Can't see anyone giving him a kicking. I can see posters questioning if giving a player that's rarely played any football in 18 months is worthy of a new contract.
I wish him all the best for his future and thank him for his Palace cameo appearance, but that doesn't warrant a new contract.
The horse has had such a long and continuous beating that it's merely a pile of broken bones at this stage.

What do you think Branthwaite will go for, by the way? Let's be honest, he's not staying here beyond the season's end.

let his current contract run out so we don't owe tottenham anything, then offer him a pay as you play deal with an eye on ripping it up for a new deal if he plays well.

Why is anybody even contemplating the idea of him having another contract?

Am I living in a parallel universe? I’m so confused with this.

He’s easily been one of the worst and most pointless signings of recent years.

Hes basically a wage liability. He’s up there with Delph and Gbamin as players who have had an absolute fortune out of the club for basically zero return.

What the hell is going on? 😂