2023/24 Dele

You can get injured in training.
I know.. but isn't the idea that he's following a plan to make sure these setbacks don't happen?

Looks like he's on crutches again which is really concerning.. suggests he was probably taking more load that his body can't currently handle?

I know.. but isn't the idea that he's following a plan to make sure these setbacks don't happen?

Looks like he's on crutches again which is really concerning.. suggests he was probably taking more load that his body can't currently handle?

I mean injuries can still happen regardless. If the coaching staff could control peoples loads so accurately we’d never get training injuries ever, would we.

Everybody thought Peter Reid was done. The whole of football seemed unwilling to take a chance on him apart from Everton.

Some gambles pay off, some don't, some have yet to do either.

Nobody knew Dele's deeper reasons for his lack of form and let's be honest, an off form player who doesnt make the Spurs squad, currently gets a starting place in a few positions within our team.

I'm struggling to know though, just how much due diligence would we need to do to find out something about a player that nobody knew about?

Nate common , levy would not have let him leave for free if he didn’t know.