2023/24 Dele

I agree with a lot you're saying but how do you know that he doesn't want to play?

That's real harsh. He might be as frustrated as we all are that he can't play.

Plus his agent should never have agreed to such a strange deal (the 20 games equals 10 million part). I know that's another story...

If he still had desire to play football he would have played more than 13 games in 2 years imo.

I’m assuming and may be wrong but he looks like he’s going to waste his talent .

Bit like David Bentley imo gifted players but out of love with football in their mid 20’s

We have to pay £10 million if he plays enough games. He is out of contact in the summer. We aren't going to pay that for him to go on a free. I would love it if he could come back and be a good player for us.

5 Spurs managers had rejected him.

Bill Kenright, Lampard and his Uncle thought he had value and a nutty deal with Spurs was signed.

Not Deli's fault; what is his fault is his conduct here and in Istanbul.

Freeze him out please. He's a bad apple and we do not need the likes of him bringing down the togetherness and team spirit that Dyche has worked so hard to foster. Seems the club has done right by him in giving him all the time and support he's needed, but I hope that's where it ends. His career essentially ended about five years ago and it's only been prolonged by idiotic people in the game that were somehow still prepared to throw money at him.

Freeze him out please. He's a bad apple and we do not need the likes of him bringing down the togetherness and team spirit that Dyche has worked so hard to foster. Seems the club has done right by him in giving him all the time and support he's needed, but I hope that's where it ends. His career essentially ended about five years ago and it's only been prolonged by idiotic people in the game that were somehow still prepared to throw money at him.
He’s a bad apple ?

Did something happen and I missed it ?

Are you saying in general he’s a bad apple?

Abdoulaye Doucoure, Vitaly Mykolenko, Dwight McNeil, Kieran Trippier - all players whose careers he is helping or has helped advance. And all with much less natural talent than Dele.

That was off the top of my head. And I'm not even a massive Dyche fan.

All with much less psychological damage and higher levels of desire and hunger to play

I'm personally of the opinion getting the likes of Doucoure playing better is infinitely easier than getting Dele back to the point we pay for him. Maybe that's just me.

No, it’s not just you .

You can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Dele isn’t thirsty for football anymore and will never play top level again imo

No, it’s not just you .

You can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Dele isn’t thirsty for football anymore and will never play top level again imo
is he not injured? Like physically injured? Meaning that he cannot play right now.

You literally know nothing about what’s going on for him and his desire to play football.

What we do know is that he is working on the grass now recovering from a physical injury. There has been zero comment about his emotional well being.

I think he will struggle to find a new club once he leaves Everton in a few months time. I can't see anyone being stupid enough to take him on.

I think he will struggle to find a new club once he leaves Everton in a few months time. I can't see anyone being stupid enough to take him on.
Dyche seems to like him.
Thanks to his contract, he's getting all the time he needs to get physically and mentally fit.
I think Everton could well offer him a one year deal to see if he has what it takes when fully mentally and physically fit.

Dyche seems to like him.
Thanks to his contract, he's getting all the time he needs to get physically and mentally fit.
I think Everton could well offer him a one year deal to see if he has what it takes when fully mentally and physically fit.

….the next imaginary injury will soon be communicated. Only Everton would’ve signed him but not even Everton will employ him beyond next summer I have absolutely no doubt about that.

I mean is he though?
Well he is back on the grass and Dyche has said he should be back with the squad this week and looking to be available early Jan.

If there is another set back then I get it looks suspicious but he only came back from Turkey due to a hip injury that subsequently needed surgery and then had a set back 3 months ago.

Nothing to suggest his conduct has been poor like people are making out.