2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s have a talk Everton. I understand the desire to go and save every human being that is struggling. I believe deep down Deli is dealing with some issues that have derailed his career from once promising star to helium inhaling maniac. Having said that, spending out the wazoo for charity cases is in reality foolish and will be the downfall of this football club. They hit rock bottom for a reason. I wish Deli Ham the best in Saudi and hope he learns to control his helium-guzzling gamer antics for his own character development. Let’s refrain from future savior complex behavior. It will be better for all parties involved.

Sincerely, a concerned Everton fan

Dyche won't want him around the squad, so if we can't get him out the club on Loan/Saudi signing then i'm sure we will do all we can to pay off his final year and let him go out on a Free.
More money down the drain and effecting any Money we were looking at spending..

Gomes and Gbamin next and we'll finally be getting our wages back to more of an acceptable level.

Will be given a chance pre season and won’t be surprised to see him play this season.
Only way he’s getting a chance is if he out performs his peers in training.
He wont do that and therefore will not near the 1st team this season imho.
Unless Dyche gets the bullet and some other schmuck dazzled by Ali’s past performances (of 4 seasons ago) thinks he can get a tune out of him.

James?
'The forward directly contributed to 15 goals – scoring six – in 24 starts in a debut Goodison season that was intermittently disrupted by niggling issues with his calf.'
Big fan of James, but think we all expected more than 24 starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.