2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's generally the older generations who believe men should dress a certain way, have the exact same haircut etc. otherwise they're not a real man.

In reality they're absolutely bursting with jealousy and using any excuse to justify their rage.

Hello?

Speaking as a paid up member of the “older generation“ I begs to differ.

In the 60s and 70s we broke the conventions re how men dressed and how we wore our hair.

We dressed in much less uniform and varied fashion that today’s young men do, that’s for sure.

Tom, Dom and Dele look so conspicuous and garner so much comment because they stand out due to their dress sense being so different from the norm.

You don’t see too many dressed like they do down Paradise Street of a Saturday night.

In 1969 or 1971 and certainly in the Glam Rock era in 1973/74 no one would have noticed them, such was the divergence of style on parade, young man ?

Hello?

In the 60s and 70s we broke the conventions re how men dressed and how we wore our hair.

We dressed in much less uniform and varied fashion that today’s young men do, that’s for sure.

Tom, Dom and Dele look so conspicuous and garner so much comment because they stand out due to their dress sense being so different from the norm.

You don’t see too many dressed like they do down Paradise Street of a Saturday night.

In 1969 or 1971 and certainly in the Glam Rock era in 1973/74 no one would have noticed them, such was the divergence of style on parade, young man ?

Is right mate, if I had enough hair I'd show him my feather cut ✂.

It's generally the older generations who believe men should dress a certain way, have the exact same haircut etc. otherwise they're not a real man.

In reality they're absolutely bursting with jealousy and using any excuse to justify their rage.
As someone who had dyed hair and wore make up in the late 70's and early 80's, that post is a load of rubbish.
I think @ForeverBlue92 is young and is one of DCL and Tom Davies' worst critics regarding their dress sense.

Hello?

Is right Khal!

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.