Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs fan - in piece and all that. Dele is an odd player, he was at his best under Poch, he played in behind Kane and was given licence to roam, he is at his best when given freedom, he is very creative and can provide unpredictability in attack. However he is not a good standard midfielder, he can be slow on the ball in the middle and loses the ball often a lot.

If you play him with freedom and in attack he is useful, if you try to use him in a set position like Jose and Conte would like to in their systems he is poor and frustrating. It would be entirely dependent on Lampard’s system as to whether he would be a useful or terrible buy.

Don't think a buy back but can see addons. For example to not get relegated, to play a number of games. Easy ones for Spurs to cash in on. Can see a low fee then.

Was a top talent up until fairly recently.
I’m sure if anyone would be able to get him to find his way again, it would be one of the best goal scoring midfields this country has produced.

I’d defo have reservations, but for the right price, I think it would be worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.