Deep Deep do-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing has been completely corrupt from the get go sadly and kenwrights new owner he spent 24/7 looking for is for all to see. Two clubs were sanctioned by the government , one has rebuilt their entire squad and the other is struggling to even sign players. Even the board changes this summer to appease the fans have just put less experienced people in place than before and kenwright is still there , the rest could have stayed as long as he went. Moshiri and usmanov are cancer to a football club and arsenal saw them a mile off , as soon as they took control somewhere you can see the end result. On the jorbachann thing, there is something very dodgy outside of football and the connection there, he bought a newspaper company in Russia back in the 90s without any connection officially. Couple of absolute crooks , kenwright found the worst possible owner out there

No they didn't, the only reason they couldn't buy most of arsenals shares is due to Kroenke being greedy.

The bad news keeps on coming.....

2 defeats out of 2
No striker signed
DCL, McNeil, Harrison, Iwobi, Coleman & Dele injured
Gnonto recruitment seems dead
Adams deal stalling (Not that I wanted him anyway)
MSP pull out of the deal to invest

What could go wrong next?

Defeat to Wolves and Goodison could become very very ugly......

2 defeats out of 2
No striker signed

The ill health of Mr Testicle

No they didn't, the only reason they couldn't buy most of arsenals shares is due to Kroenke being greedy.
If you want to believe that version then I will leave that up to you but given what total control looks like from these two and you look at arsenal without them then there has to be a small amount of doubt in your mind that the people on the board at arsenal knew what would happen if they sold up to them. Arsenal have been successful and have improved since they were chased off the board and isolated from them and they rocked up at goodison and have ran it into the ground ever since and completely destroyed everything from the squad to the finances and have kept around the one person who the fans despise the most for good reason to deflect anger. Kronke and co would have known usmanov was dodgy given that the UK government immediately sanctioned him when the war happened. So if the country knew then the arsenal board would have known.

2 defeats out of 2
No striker signed

they’re was never any gnonto deal

all BS now it makes sense

If you want to believe that version then I will leave that up to you but given what total control looks like from these two and you look at arsenal without them then there has to be a small amount of doubt in your mind that the people on the board at arsenal knew what would happen if they sold up to them. Arsenal have been successful and have improved since they were chased off the board and isolated from them and they rocked up at goodison and have ran it into the ground ever since and completely destroyed everything from the squad to the finances and have kept around the one person who the fans despise the most for good reason to deflect anger. Kronke and co would have known usmanov was dodgy given that the UK government immediately sanctioned him when the war happened. So if the country knew then the arsenal board would have known.

I'm sorry but please can you start using paragraphs?

Kroenke was very conservative with his investment. He was using them as a cash cow. He's married to the richest family (Walmart) in USA.

Usmanov wanted to spend to get them challenging again. Kroenke wouldnt sell as he was making a fortune off them as well as his USA based teams.

It has nothing to do with what's happened to us. And if it wasn't for the Ukraine war we could have spent our way out of it.

2 defeats out of 2
No striker signed

I forgot to add....

Interim board
Incompetent owner/chairman
PL P&S trial in October

Where does it end?

We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.

I don’t even think the “manager talks a good game“ either.

It is all word salad to me every time he opens his gob.

Wolves and Sheff Utd are 2 of the worst 8 teams in the league.

I know people are pessimistic but don’t see 2 defeats. I’d expect 3 points as a minimum.

And Everton are the worst team in the league with a toxic boardroom, no money, an FFP investigation looming and a general malaise and fatigue because of constant relegation battles.

2 defeats out of 2
No striker signed

There is something very wrong with our club when it comes to injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.