Deep Deep do-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have as he did with us but the money would have been very poorly spent as we are evidence of and the presence of jobachaan involved in our signings also confirms that money spent would not have been wisely there.

Good point. At least with Arsenal being in Europe at the time they would be able to get the world class players in.

I don't think I've ever felt so disheartened after just 2 games. this club just sucks the life out of you.

The Heart Begins To Suffer,
When The Soul Has Given Up
And The Flesh Is Barely More Than Bone
When No One Else Is Listening-
Only When You’ve Had Enough
Time To Sing This Dying Song Alone

Next 2 games are very winnable.

Go into the international break with 6 points in the board and the outlook will be very different.

I don't think winning the next 2 games should be insumrountable for this squad of players
I'm tending to disagree I think we have collected a very poor set of players over the last number of years and they have proved that consistently over years too.

Next 2 games are very winnable.

Go into the international break with 6 points in the board and the outlook will be very different.

I don't think winning the next 2 games should be insumrountable for this squad of players
9-10 points from the next five games is achievable. Beating Wolves, Sheffield United & Luton, drawing with Brentford whilst getting beat by Arsenal. Although, knowing us we'll have a humiliating defeat somewhere in these fixtures and beat Arsenal!

To reply to the thread creator, always pull the chain afterwards. But if the quantity of doo doo is too great. Consider having a full bucket of water next to the bog.

Living in Canada, it is mid afternoon in Blighty by the time I get up, and every morning I have to wake up to the news that this club has found some new and exciting way to embarrass us as a fan base. 2 games gone, no goals scored and 2 losses. Still the club dithers about over transfers, latest is they won't pay 5million up front for Che Adams. This absolutely reaks of Villa and Sunderland. We are 100% gone

Good point. At least with Arsenal being in Europe at the time they would be able to get the world class players in.
The whole thing has been completely corrupt from the get go sadly and kenwrights new owner he spent 24/7 looking for is for all to see. Two clubs were sanctioned by the government , one has rebuilt their entire squad and the other is struggling to even sign players. Even the board changes this summer to appease the fans have just put less experienced people in place than before and kenwright is still there , the rest could have stayed as long as he went. Moshiri and usmanov are cancer to a football club and arsenal saw them a mile off , as soon as they took control somewhere you can see the end result. On the jorbachann thing, there is something very dodgy outside of football and the connection there, he bought a newspaper company in Russia back in the 90s without any connection officially. Couple of absolute crooks , kenwright found the worst possible owner out there

Status
Not open for further replies.