Deep Deep do-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly it would have been a better do if we’d been relegated at the end of last season. Been an opportunity to have mucked out the stable

Nevermind we always have this year to try. This season is the one where we really sort out a lot of our wage bill so from that stand point it was good to avoid going down as the damage will be less severe if the worst happens.

As much as we can blame the building of the new stadium for our financial issues and some fans will do so , that is not true in our case. The financial issues besides the ffp thing that came from gross mismanagement started the minute the government sanctioned ulsmanov and we went from having a steady budget we needed to balance to having nothing at all.

Given that ulsmanov owns companies that provide steel and the rest and was directly involved with the club in the shadows then it's clear that the whole takeover that kenwright approved was completely dodgy from the get go which explains why arsenal kept them at an arm's length for so long.

I honestly feel the club has nowhere to go now and the ffp thing will just compound our relegation this season.

As much as we can blame the building of the new stadium for our financial issues and some fans will do so , that is not true in our case. The financial issues besides the ffp thing that came from gross mismanagement started the minute the government sanctioned ulsmanov and we went from having a steady budget we needed to balance to having nothing at all.

Given that ulsmanov owns companies that provide steel and the rest and was directly involved with the club in the shadows then it's clear that the whole takeover that kenwright approved was completely dodgy from the get go which explains why arsenal kept them at an arm's length for so long.

I honestly feel the club has nowhere to go now and the ffp thing will just compound our relegation this season.

we only have down to go

then mosh will leg it

and BK will try and do fancy dress to get in BMD

When a team is built mostly of relegated players and managed by a championship manager with no real money to spend it is pretty obvious what direction this takes but lets hope it does not come to that

We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.
At least you're still chirpy.

There was a chance in the summer to have a reset and change the narrative.

We had to secure the stadium funding, have a clean sweep of the current board, Kenwright included and replace with experienced, competent professionals.

If we’d done that and had an adequate forward lined up when the window opened then there would have been a much more positive and optimistic feel to the club.

We didn’t do any of that whatsoever and now here we are with threads like this 2 games in to the season.
There's no money to do that.

I have accepted the faith. It took only two games to realise that we are going nowhere but down.. Writing is in the wall. I believe that in the long run it will be for the best. We need rebirth. These hard times ahead only makes my love for the club stronger although I can barely watch the games. It's so horrible diarrhea that togger.

English as a second language; boss

Go Finners, go.

*waiting to see what Andy does for swearing in a title
giphy.gif
Duly warned 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.