December Manager of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all over

Horriblest man in all of modern football, if you ask me. Total disgrace. The way the deluded shoite fans talk about him is even more disgusting. But there's one thought though - if we had this type of melt on our team, we'd love him to bits.

AshleyCole-JohnnyHeitinga-Everton-Chelsea-penalty-1330639837y.gif

People were jizzing all over when Heitinga did this little thingh here.

I am sure multiple winners Giggs and Rooney are such noble men

Nope. Fare pretty badly on the nice guy scale.

Neither of them has ever racially abused an opponent yet though. Or bitten one. Like, tried to sink their teeth into the flesh of another player. Neither of them has done that. Suarez has. That's why Muggins has described him as a horrible man. Muggins is quite laid back and reserved you see. Me, I'd describe Suarez as a tremendous footballer but an absolute holocaust of a human being.

Nope. Fare pretty badly on the nice guy scale.

Neither of them has ever racially abused an opponent yet though. Or bitten one. Like, tried to sink their teeth into the flesh of another player. Neither of them has done that. Suarez has. That's why Muggins has described him as a horrible man. Muggins is quite laid back and reserved you see. Me, I'd describe Suarez as a tremendous footballer but an absolute holocaust of a human being.

Howler unlike them Suarez's acts were moments of madness confined to the football pitch....what has he done outside the pitch to justify that extreme statement? Yes , he is prone to losing his head at times but it's not as if he sets out on the field to do such. For me morally corrupt acts such as the Giggs case are far more condemnable as the perpetrator has been doing it for a sustained period of time.

Howler unlike them Suarez's acts were moments of madness confined to the football pitch....what has he done outside the pitch to justify that extreme statement? Yes , he is prone to losing his head at times but it's not as if he sets out on the field to do such. For me morally corrupt acts such as the Giggs case are far more condemnable as the perpetrator has been doing it for a sustained period of time.
But then you would say that, wouldn't you?

So just because Sewerez doesn't "set out to do" all the horrible acts he has committed on the field this makes him less condemnable ? So thats ok then... jebus wept, racially abusing a fellow pro, biting an opponent, raking his studs down opponent's legs is all fine as long as its confined to the pitch ??? Get real please and stop defending him - victim mentality all over

Status
Not open for further replies.