Davide Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like he's a decent coach, which is a plus.

No real managerial experience, which is a negative.

You'd like to think that he perhaps made an impression while he was here, which is why we're interested but it's a gamble.

If there’s anything in the rumour, I’d be as happy with him as any of the other ‘options’
Might concede less from set pieces at least…
That‘s to say, resigned to whatever……meh….

Nice little thatched cottage and a handy pub in Hale, already knows the way to Finch Farm, should be able to lean on his arl fellah for a couple of decent loans - I'm in.

With the Footballing equivalent of Monty Burns back at the wheel - who would know.

He comes across as a likeable young lad, but he’s younger than some of our players and has never been a manager before.

Who in their right mind would appoint a boy like that to guide a side like ours to safety?
Probably not the best phrase to use in an Everton / Moshiri context.

None the less...Not the 'likeable young lad' bit obvs...But the same could be said of Clough

Mikel Arteta had no managerial experience and used what he learnt in his time with Guardiola.

Davide's been with Carlo for a while.

I mean, we've no idea how it will go whoever we get. They're all a risk and at least young Ancelotti knows his way around the place.

I doubt that we've gone in for him, anyway.

Mikel Arteta had no managerial experience and used what he learnt in his time with Guardiola.

Davide's been with Carlo for a while.

I mean, we've no idea how it will go whoever we get. They're all a risk and at least young Ancelotti knows his way around the place.

I doubt that we've gone in for him, anyway.
For every arteta there's 10 steve mcclaren's and 10 paul clements. This amount of people pretending Davide Ancelotti is even a reasonable consideration is shocking.

For every arteta there's 10 steve mcclaren's and 10 paul clements. This amount of people pretending Davide Ancelotti is even a reasonable consideration is shocking.
I think it's more the fact that the club's situation is so dire at the moment, alot of people feel we are going down anyway so the club might as well gamble on unknown potential.

Its the first one that I've thought this is interesting. The only one that's won anything as a coach, all be it as a number 2. But apparently Carlo rarely takes training.

Be clear, I think I like it because it's used a bit of imagination. Might be a go down, fighting with a plan to be ready next season. But I think that's going to happen no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.