David Unsworth wins UK Talent Development Coach of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep him with the under 23's for as long as possible. It's clearly what he does best.

Well in lad.

Yep and no shame in having a talent for getting players ready for the first team.

What he can be proud of is that throughout our crap run, the following lads have looked most mature and made some of the so called experienced players look like knobheads

Kenny
Davies
Benni
Calvert Lewin

Most clubs would be delighted with 1 coming through but he's played a massive part of the above 4 players already and I guess we can add Holgate as well plus Dowell, Robinson and Connolly doing well.

Unreal conversion rate

Yep and no shame in having a talent for getting players ready for the first team.

What he can be proud of is that throughout our crap run, the following lads have looked most mature and made some of the so called experienced players look like knobheads

Kenny
Davies
Benni
Calvert Lewin

Most clubs would be delighted with 1 coming through but he's played a massive part of the above 4 players already and I guess we can add Holgate as well plus Dowell, Robinson and Connolly doing well.

Unreal conversion rate

Really is an achievement - to have that many potential first teamers is unreal

Would never have expected Beni to be next up and I’ve been pleasantly surprised

A lot of the players giving their all for him is down to the confidence he’s given them and the respect they have for him. A shame that the seniors didn’t feel the need

Well done Unsy

Really is an achievement - to have that many potential first teamers is unreal

Would never have expected Beni to be next up and I’ve been pleasantly surprised

A lot of the players giving their all for him is down to the confidence he’s given them and the respect they have for him. A shame that the seniors didn’t feel the need

Well done Unsy

I'd say putting Benni in against Chelsea from the off put a few noses out of joint but instead of it giving them a kick they just crawled back into their shell. Whilst everyone else looked an absolute shambles against Atalanta he was still the one with his head up trying to do his job.

Long way to go but the signs are there.

I haven't agreed with every decision he has made with the 1st team squad but he can go back to the u23's with his head held high an do hope that group of lads rally round him because he has shown them that there is a pathway to the first team if you work hard, want it enough and marry that with talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.