David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh, don't do it. If you bring him back, we'll have Phil Neville next to him in the dugout, fellaini and Jags back on short term deals and regression FC we will be.

Set your phone to block all calls and messages from Kenright. Speak only to and seek counsel from Brands for the remainder of the week.

Imagine the players reaction to this.

“Hello lads, good news, I know you all played excellent at the weekend and are all on a massive high following an amazing win and 3 points against Chelsea... but I’d just like to take a minute to to introduce you all to your new manager for the next 6 months and hopefully beyond. It’s that fella who was here 10 years ago, who didn’t win anything with the club, the one who left us for Man Utd and was sacked 8 months into his job, who then went on to Real Sociedad and was sacked after 11 games, who the went onto manage Sunderland, who he relegated to the Championship and then got sacked again from. Then he ended up at West Ham for 6 months, he kept them up luckily but again was dismissed at the end of the season with no extension. I know he’s been unemployed for 19 months and nobody else wants him, BUT, we believe he is 100% the right man to take us forward because he did something with our club almost 10 years ago and so erm that means he will do well again. I’m sure you will all give him a lovely welcome and all cannot wait to work with such a top manager. Have a lovely day lads.”

Bill xx

Status
Not open for further replies.