David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this game.

Moyes is an utter dinosaur, since he left Everton, where he won zip, he has failed at United, West Ham and some team in Spain.

[Guardian]

Here you go:

"The likelihood is they would turn to a British or Irish manager who is readily available until the end of the season and there is regret from some at the club that they let David Moyes leave in the first place.

"Moyes is still out of work after the end of his short-term deal at West Ham in 2018, but whether he would want to make a return to remains to be seen. Former Brighton manager Chris Hughton would also come under consideration but would not be among the favourites to succeed Pellegrini."

Moyes was offered numerous jobs while at Everton. Stop talking tosh.

Lies.
So he saw Everton as a stepping stone for him and players, but then publically sulked when Lescott left us to join City, a tad contradictory.
Him being a a bit 2 faced is loooooooooooow down on my list of reasons why I dont want him.

Never winning a trophy
Being a crap manager

Vastly override anything he might have said.

Lies.

Him being a a bit 2 faced is loooooooooooow down on my list of reasons why I dont want him.

Never winning a trophy
Being a crap manager

Vastly override anything he might have said.

There were pretty strong rumours he was offered Spurs at some stage. Just sayin.

'Giants' like Swansea,Wigan, Portsmouth and Birmingham all won a major trophy during the time Moyes was manager here. Now I know all these are now out the Premier League, but all have had the kind of day David Moyes was clearly not capable of giving us.

A king-sized NO to his return under any circumstances. I thought this ludicrous talk of him coming back had faded since Saturday tbh.

And apparently he's 'suprised' at the mass opposition to him getting the job. Doesn't this just about sum up his misplaced arrogance and huge ego? He really thinks he'd be doing us a favour by coming back here instead of us helping out his fast fading managerial career.

Status
Not open for further replies.