David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not If you ignore all analysis and just go in that alone, no. But there is much more to the story.

There really isn't. He is, at best, yesterday's man. He belongs in the past. He never won a trophy and was in charge for 11 years. An Everton manager here for that long should be ashamed of such a record. No matter where we were in the table when he took over. And never forget, he spent money, don't believe the nonsense about hands being tied, our finishing positions more or less equalled our wage bill.

Moyes got eight top half finishes and qualified for Europe four times in 10 full seasons. He also consistently improved the team on a poor budget. I really do not understand all the hate

Even his average finishing position of eight is great, when you take into account what hewalked into.

Well said

Moyes got eight top half finishes and qualified for Europe four times in 10 full seasons. He also consistently improved the team on a poor budget. I really do not understand all the hate.

Even his average finishing position of eight is great, when you take into account what hewalked into.

Maybe the hate comes from his belittling of Everton, when he said the club were holding back the careers of Baines and Fellaini for not letting them join Man U.

That not bother you at all? you think that is reasonable?

There is regret from some at the club that they let David Moyes leave in the first place - whether he would want to make a return to remains to be seen. Chris Hughton would also come under consideration but would not be among the favourites to succeed Pellegrini.

[Telegraph]

So it is actually the telegraph, but still!

There is regret from some at the club that they let David Moyes leave in the first place - whether he would want to make a return to remains to be seen. Chris Hughton would also come under consideration but would not be among the favourites to succeed Pellegrini.

[Telegraph]

I like this game.

Moyes is an utter dinosaur, since he left Everton, where he won zip, he has failed at United, West Ham and some team in Spain.

[Guardian]

Status
Not open for further replies.