Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the odds, 5m on a midfielder and we're done? lol Summer arrives, Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu disappear, as does the rest of the money! Barkley goes to generate some funds and we're back to square one. lol

About 100000000/1.

Never going to happen.

Breaking News on Sky a few minutes ago.

Ireland have confirmed its a cruciate ligament injury and that he will be out for a number of months.

Bugger! :(

Breaking News on Sky a few minutes ago.

Ireland have confirmed its a cruciate ligament injury and that he will be out for a number of months.

Bugger! :(

Sickener. I love Gibson when he's at it. Not many in the prem play that role as well. Had a few debates this summer about him when getting McCarthy. Pointless having two of his type of player just because ones never fit. Think this will be the end of him at Everton.

You can't build a side with players you can't rely on.

Sickener. I love Gibson when he's at it. Not many in the prem play that role as well. Had a few debates this summer about him when getting McCarthy. Pointless having two of his type of player just because ones never fit. Think this will be the end of him at Everton.

You can't build a side with players you can't rely on.
Fickle you, Ste.

Time for Barry and McCarthy to form a partnership.
I always thought they were the most balanced pairing and the early signs of their partnership have been excellent. McCarthy is starting to play with confidence and having a dependable quality older pro like Barry alongside him must be a huge benefit.
I hope Gibbo can come back from this the same player. Last chance saloon for his body if he doesn't take care of himself during this long lay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.