Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exciting to see the pictures, thanks to those who posted. I like the planned layout, reminds me of famous European stadia.

Something that I don't like is that wheelchair users seem to be provided for, predominately, in the corners of the stadium. The corners are usually the least desirable seats in a stadium because they have the poorest view. It looks like there could be limited positions for wheelchair users throughout the rest of the ground? It's not really clear from what we have seen. But the focus seems to be put wheelchairs users in the corners of the stadium which is really not acceptable in this day and age.

Something that I don't like is that wheelchair users seem to be provided for, predominately, in the corners of the stadium. The corners are usually the least desirable seats in a stadium because they have the poorest view. It looks like there could be limited positions for wheelchair users throughout the rest of the ground? It's not really clear from what we have seen. But the focus seems to be put wheelchairs users in the corners of the stadium which is really not acceptable in this day and age.

A match going son of a wheel chair user said the exact opposite! Devil in the detail, as ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Utterly comical.

Will the other workshops just be a rehash of the same information we have heard today?

Wish I had of applied to attend one of these now. Thought it wasn’t just going to be the same old bollocks we’ve heard.

Corners of the stadium will be easier to access rather than pushing them through thousands of people, I’d imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.