Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
arses
knackers
bollocks
shitstain

ah well, all those that go to the first game will prob be banned from the 2nd game, so there could well be some up for grabs, either that or the r/s will grease the palms of the local bizzies to get us all banned on safety grounds.

anyone with a spare, let me know;)

If i get banned from the 1st game u can have my cup ticket - i won't be holding back from any chanting

arses
knackers
bollocks
shitstain

ah well, all those that go to the first game will prob be banned from the 2nd game, so there could well be some up for grabs, either that or the r/s will grease the palms of the local bizzies to get us all banned on safety grounds.

anyone with a spare, let me know;)

Funny post mate . That made me laugh ;)

How can they ban us from Analfield and get away with it? I wont be holding back at both games. The baby's not yours, Guilty, Guilty amongst other chants i may contribute to.

If i get banned from the 1st game u can have my cup ticket - i won't be holding back from any chanting

I think the point is they wont let us buy 1

I wont be keeping my mouth shut either

[Edit - I've already got my 2nd 1 along with probably everyone who's got 1 for the 1st <slaps self>

Sorry boys, I'll definately be using my other ticket too, the only way they'll stop me is by jailing me]

Status
Not open for further replies.