Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6895720-6450857-image-a-73_1543707073804.jpg

Ole, Ole, Ole.

Good evening toffees, well that was super wasnt it? Up next its another 1 of those London clubs, 1 of the rubbish 1s, but hey, we all saw what happened last time we played 1 of them Londoners away, must be the smog or maybe the players are scared due to it being a bit stabby down there. #Edge

Fresh off the back of a great win away to Arse, Woys boys are not a team we should take lightly, they have players who can hurt us, but thankfully their defence is terrible so we should at least create chances and if we harbour any hopes of 7th these are the games we NEED to be winning and when I say these games, I mean ALL of our last 3.

With Andre the giant missing out again its no doubt another chance for Snides to get himself a run out, the team picks itself at this point tho in fairness.

Goats 11 to start :

Zoffford
Cafuman - ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS - Kegster - GOD
GanaNotforsale - Frenchfella
RicoNOTforsale - VikingGod - Littleguy
Diego Calvert Bobby L
Our left back is magic and his name is........................

It genuinely pains me how you always get the CBs on the wrong side consistently every week.

2-0 Everton

I am over for this
Only away game I’m guaranteed tickets for
We have to win to keep in the race for 7th
They are poor at home and missing players
We have to shut that bellend with the drum up
0-3 Everton
Ricarlison
Siggy
Bernard

Tough one to call as we all no what we can do if Sundays side turns up and we also no that if Fulham side turns up could be a cricket score.

Going for 2-1 Everton

Think Watford will only get 4 points from Wolves, Chelsea and West Ham. Win this and hopefully Burnley at home will secure Europe for us.... provided City do their part!

Status
Not open for further replies.